Playa Rincón (Rincon Beach), Half – Night Trip, Samaná – Dominican Republic.
Visiting Playa el Rincon beach with Lunch at the beach, stopping on the way in Dominican House and fruit store plus swimming in the cristals waters of Cano Frio River. This is a half-day experience of the real Samana in the Dominican Republic.
Please Select the date for Tour:
The trip starts picking you up in your hotel or at the airport in Samana area or Las Galeras. Discover with us El Rincon beach, a pristine and long white sand beach, which borders a bay of calm turquoise waters, dotted with coconut trees, that captures the attention of all visitors. El Rincon is one of the ten best beaches in the word. In order to get to this unique beach, you will enjoy of the Dominican Republic life style while heading to the beach. On a bus will have a couple of stops in fruits stores where you can buy some if you wish to, will see local houses and learn about the Dominican real life.
- You will have lunch with your toes in the sand while Merengue and Bachata songs will be playing at “El Paraiso” where you will be served a complete meal including a fish dish, accompanied by local drinks and cocktails. Here you will find a natural pearl that is considered one of the most beautiful beaches in the country. The white, fine sand, the turquoise sea and the meter-high palm trees speak for themselves.
- Local Guide with Safety experience in the area.
- Private transportation
- Fees included
- Lunch at the Beach
- Local Tour Guide in Spanish, English or French.
- Local Guide with Safety experiencie in the area.
- Private transportation for small groups
- El Rincon Beach
- Dominican House Ranch
- Cano Frio River
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- Lunch at the Beach
- All activities
- All Drinks
The traveler will get a meeting point after the Reservation Process. Tours start and Finish in your meeting points.
After departing Samana hotels area and driving across Dominican streets, you will see and learn about local’s life style. Visiting Playa Rincón is an unspoiled strip of white sand that stretches for about 2.5 miles (4 kilometers) along an undeveloped part of the coast. Fringed by a border of coconut palms and enclosed by mountain and cliff peaks at both ends, this secluded beach feels like a true utopia, cut off from civilization. Here the water is super clear and a surrounding coral reef ensures the safety of the beach which means you can go swimming with not risk. We will also visit Cano Frio River.
This tour, organized by “Booking Adventures” starts at the meeting point set with our Tour Guide. Come with Booking Adventures and have lunch at the beach and enjoy the one of the most amazing beaches in Samana, Dominican Republic.
- Repellent buds
- Comfortable pants
- Hiking shoes for forest
- Sandals to the Spring areas.
- Swimming wear
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour.
Note: If you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/Excursion departure time, we can arrangements hotel pick-up. We just pick up in Samana area. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local Tour guide to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Tickets are the Receipt after paying this Tour. You can show the payment on your phone.
- Meeting Point Will be received After the Reservation Process.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Funds will be lost if the reservation is canceled the same day of the trip.
Boca del diablo and Fronton beach
Media Luna Miches (Half-Moon) Natural Pool Half – Night Pass and Snorkeling
$60.001 day Boat Trip $60.00View Details
El Limón waterfalls Tour (horse riding & swimming) + lunch
$70.003 hours Hiking, Horse riding $70.00View Details
Kayaking in Los Haitises with Tour guide from Caño Hondo 2 Hours
$59.002 hours Kayaking 2 Hours $59.00View Details